Knigh't Armament Stoner
The Stoner LMG is a light machine gun system developed by Eugene Stoner and manufactured by Knight's Armament Company (KAC). It is also known as the KAC Stoner 96 LMG to differentiate it from the earlier Stoner 63 LMG and Ares Stoner 86 LMG it is derived from
The Stoner LMG is built by KAC as the lightest 5.56mm machine gun. It weighs 10 pounds with magazine and has a length of 35.25 inches. The Stoner LMG is belt-fed, gas operated, air-cooled, and fully automatic; firing at a rate of 550 rounds per minute.
- -CNC Aluminum Outer Barrels, Receivers and Rail Interface System.
- -Receiver & Rail Interface System
- -Aluminum Retractable Stock
- -Easy Detachable Stock & Barrels Design
- -Easy Spring Replacement Design For Gearbox
- -Full Metal Advanced 8mm Bearing Gearbox
- -Reinforced Uni-body Upper Receiver
** prix sujet a changement sans préavis dû aux fluctuation du taux de change. informez-vous