Service members understand the importance of having the right tools for the mission. The M-Pact® 2 safeguards your hands from impact injuries with a flexible accordion knuckle and Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards that create a barrier between your hands and the unexpected. For easy trigger access and equipment handling, we left your index finger free from Thermoplastic Rubber to improve trigger finger mobility. High wear areas of the palm are reinforced and padded with XRD® performance cushioning to reduce hand fatigue in the field and a molded Neoprene cuff provides a seamless fit to the wrist. Imported
- Accordion knuckle guard with 6mm EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and metacarpal protection prevent impact injuries.
- 2mm EVA foam padded index finger.
- Armortex® fingertips provide durable gripping power.
- Extended Neoprene cuff provides added protection.
- 2mm XRD® palm padding reduces shock and vibration.
- 4mm XRD® impact pad reduces shock and vibration.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.